Tuesday 22 April 2008

Got to go in hospital on Thursday...

Hi everyone,

My mom got a call from my PM dr yesterday - he wants me to go in hospital on Thursday to discuss treatment options to try and get the muscle spasms under control.

He also wants me to see another PM dr from Leeds (England) to see if he/she has seen movment disorders like this before in RSD as my PM dr hasn't seen anything like it before! It is really embarrassing when I go out in public (even if it is just to the hospital) because people stare at my leg!!!

My mom mentioned the Chlonazepam (sp?) that Wendy on RSD Support told us to try but he wont let me try it as it as been known to react with Lyrica and tramadol which I am on and it can also cause fits and cardiac arrests in young people!

I will keep you all updated and I hope you are all having the best day possible!!
Alison

No comments: