Thursday 10 April 2008

Inspirational quotes that help me through days that are tough...

These are some quotes that help me through days that are tough - and I thought they might help you too!!

There is NO cure for RSD, but there IS hope!

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about getting out there and dancing in the rain!

Let's change the invisible to the known, for when something is known and cared about research is done and treatments that work are found.

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on my life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you....we are in charge of our attitudes."

“ . . . The pain of RSD is enough to drive anybody out of their mind but what I admire is the fact that RSD patients still keep their sanity. . . ”

"Make a vow right not that from this moment on you're not going towaste any more time feeling sorry for yourself and wallowing in self-pity over things you cannot change."

" Don't wait until everything is perfect before you decide to enjoyyour life. Learn to be content where you are, while you are on yourway to where you're going."

"When disappointment weights on you like a rock, you can either let itpress you down until you become discouraged or you can use it as astepping-stone to better things."

I have RSD, but it doesn't have ME!

"Courage ... doesn't always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello There! My name is Tanda, and I was diagnosed with RSD about 9 1/2 years ago. I have created a Facebook page/Blog about it. If you would like to help spread the word, I would very much appreciate it!!!

If you every want to talk, ect about how this debilitating disease changes everything about you're life, you can email me, or comment on the page. I respond to all.

Unknown said...

Sorry, Heres the link to the Facebook page! lol

https://www.facebook.com/RSDorCRPS

Thanks for your help!!!!